The Infront Automation Framework includes technology and process that allows a customer to achieve an estimated ROI of $40,000 and it’s free.
- Request templates for user onboarding and resource access requests like SQL DB access
Automated self-service for advanced virtualization provisioning for public, private and hybrid cloud deployments
- Advanced notifications in the form of email driven workflows that enable an analyst and end user to have a conversation through email without accessing the SCSM interface
- Enhanced ticket assignment and re-assignment with email notifications happening automatically in the background
- Dynamic approval routing that provides multi-tier approval based on user defined criteria which can be leveraged to support a proper shopping cart experience
- Enhanced change calendar in SharePoint that provides a calendar of forward changes into a SharePoint calendar that will reflect new and updated changes
- Customer satisfaction survey to every end user who closes a problem or incident in Service Manager
Infront Automation Framework for Service Manager has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.