The Provance IT Asset Management Pack is a Process Management Pack that runs within Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010 to provide Software and IT Asset Management. The supplemental capability provided by the Provance IT Asset Management Pack allows Microsoft System Center customers to take control of IT costs, improve IT Service Management efficiency and reduce security and compliance risks. It extends Microsoft System Center Service Manager with additional functionality to manage the financial, contractual and organizational information necessary to support Software Asset Management, License Compliance, IT Asset Life Cycle Management, and more cost-effective and efficient IT Service Management.
Provance IT Asset Management for Microsoft System Center enables you to proactively plan and effectively manage the costs associated with your IT assets and the services they support. With visibility and control of your assets throughout the entire life cycle – from procurement to decommissioning – you’ll optimize asset use, drive down asset costs and guarantee your enterprise gets full value from your investment in technology.
Control IT Costs
- Optimize your use of existing assets
- Negotiate with more buying power
- Avoid costly license non-compliance fines
- Eradicate unnecessary maintenance and support costs
- Increase accountability with billing and charge back
- Take full advantage of warranty coverage
- Eliminate lease penalties
- Increase service desk productivity
- Empower end-users with self service access
- Automate time-consuming manual processes
- Leverage existing service desk and asset discovery software
- Ensure consistency and quality in IT management activities
Increase ITSM Efficiency
Provance IT Asset Management for Microsoft System Center brings greater efficiency and increased productivity to your IT service management initiatives.
Provance IT Asset Management integrates seamlessly with your third party service desk to provide asset detail important for effective incident, problem, change and configuration management. From within the service desk environment, technicians and analysts can access the details from the Provance IT Asset Management solution that they need to quickly resolve problems and incidents and rapidly ascertain root causes. By associating business data from your ERP, finance, procurement, invoicing and human resource systems with your asset information.
Reselling and Implementing Provance IT Asset Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.