eSavvy (Australia) is a highly experienced Microsoft CRM Gold Certified Partner that specialises in Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployments.
We specialise in enterprise-level projects that demand real-world experience and understanding of advanced and complex business requirements. eSavvy has over 130 years of combined experience across over 180 plus CRM and business application deployments with many well-known Enterprise accounts.
We are also in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with the first dynamics CRM online deployment in Australia – Cudo and with more deployments of CRM online than any other Microsoft partner outside the U.S.
eSavvy is honoured to have been selected from a national field of top Microsoft partners and awarded the Microsoft CRM Partner of the Year Award. Recognised for delivering market-leading customer solutions built on the Microsoft platform, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year Award acknowledges Partners who have provided archetypal solutions using Microsoft technologies to address customer business needs and challenges.
Over the last 3 years, eSavvy has won some of the most prestigious partner awards;
- 2013 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year Australia
- 2013 Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Partner of the Year worldwide
- 2013 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle
- 2013 Microsoft Dynamics Presidents Club
- 2012 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year Australia
- 2012 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club
- 2011 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club
- 2010 New Partner of the Year
We are dedicated to continually providing each and every one of our clients with service that exceeds all expectations. In fact for a second year in a row 100% of the customers randomly surveyed in the Microsoft Partner Customer Satisfaction Survey said they were satisfied with our services, would recommend us, and would likely repurchase from us
- Over 130 years of experience between the eSavvy principals
- Experience in 180+ business application implementations in large enterprises
- Expertise in Strategy and Business Process Re-engineering
- Leaders in the development of the Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Methodology
- Staffed by some of the most senior Microsoft Dynamics professionals
- Experience with projects for companies from Financial Services, Professional Services, Public Sector, Travel, Education, Health or general Commercial
Other Applications from this Company
Professional Services Offered by this Company