UXC Eclipse’s Data Migration Tool facilitates data migration into Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Simple to use, this end-user tool will make the data migration process easy for your team – saving you time and money.
UXC Eclipse’s Data Migration Tool for AX 2012 provides a set of simplified staging tables within AX representing all major master files and transactions. Customers populate these tables using a variety of methods. The data is then validated in the staging before being loaded into AX 2012.
The staging tables can be populated using a range of tools including:
- MS Excel 2010. UXC Eclipse has developed a series of web services which populate the staging tables using Excel as the front end user interface
- SQL Server scripts
- 3rd party migration tools such as Flow Software.
Why choose The UXC Eclipse Data Migration Tool?
- Allows data to be migrated using your tool of choice Excel, Microsoft SQL Server
- Allows a one or two stage process, either import in one go or alternatively validate first and then import
- Data in the staging tables can be edited within the data migration framework allowing users to have on-line validation of updates. New records can be added directly in the form along with deleing records
- All data is validated using the same business logic as the user interfaces uses
- Rich migration functionality. For example, positions are automatically created for workers thus removing the required to create support records first before importing the data.
The UXC Eclipse Data Migration Tool has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.