Bulgarian functionality incorporates different legislation requirements in VAT and INTRASTAT functionality of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Specific VAT Sales documents – Debit memo (for increasing the base of a specific deal) and Sales Protocol (for sales without issuing an invoice);
• Specific VAT documents for VAT processing for intercommunity deals and services in EU – VAT Protocol. This VAT protocol is used for VAT calculation purposes;
• VAT purchase ledgers – includes all purchase documents for the respective month;
• VAT Sales Ledgers - includes all sales documents for the respective month;
• VAT Monthly Declaration – a summary report for the purchase and sales VAT operations for the respective month;
• VIES Declaration - a summary report for the sales VAT operations with companies into EU for the respective month;
• Specific functionality for processing the VAT in respect of the Bulgarian legislation;
• INTRASTAT receipt report - includes all received goods from companies into EU for the respective month;
• INTRASTAT shipment report - includes all shipped goods to companies into EU for the respective month;
• Specific functionality for processing the INTRASTA in respect of the Bulgarian legislation;
• Identification No functionality – for entering data for customers and vendors and for validity check of the entered data in accordance with legislation check routines.
Bulgarian Functionality (26 006 510) has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.