MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2007/2010 allows various companies to solve an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010 in the most effective and simple way. In fact, Microsoft Exchange Server cannot download mail from external POP3 servers but MAPILab POP3 Connector adds such functionality to it.
Program key features:
- Unlimited number of mailboxes.
- Separate setting for each mailbox.
- Support of SSL (secure socket layer).
- Support of the IMAP protocol.
- Work with personal and catch-all mailboxes.
- Flexible settings for frequency of mailbox processing.
- Routing rules are used for a flexible search of messages recipients.
- Easy settings and administration.
- Adjustable and convenient system of control and audit.
MAPILab POP3 Connector has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.