MAPILab Reports for Active Directory is intended to get the reports about company’s Active Directory organization and objects. The solution includes over 50 reports regarding Active Directory users, computers, groups, organization units and their attributes.
- Users. The reports about Active Directory users and their accounts.
- Computers. The reports about Active Directory computers and their accounts.
- Groups. The reports about Active Directory groups and subgroups, including nesting, subordination and membership details.
- Accounts. The reports about inaccessible and blocked accounts, including departments or the aspect of organizational units.
- Group Policy Objects (GPO). The reports about categories, types and settings of GPOs.
- Passwords. Users with expired or never expired passwords, changed passwords, etc.
- Other. Printers, organizational units and their objects, domain controllers.
- Compliance with regulations/policies. With the variety of rules, policies, requirements and standards applied in various organizations, the range of reports in the product allows to solve basic compliance issues.
- Identifying changes. What users have been added to Active Directory in the past week? MAPILab Reports for Active Directory answers dozens of such questions.
- Retrieving data. The answers to many questions cannot be obtained with the standard administrative snap-ins, for example, even such a simple matter as creating a list of mobile phone numbers. Similarly, to find out when a user last logged on to the network, you need to aggregate data from all domain controllers. The product includes reports that fill such gaps.
MAPILab Reports for Active Directory has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.