Labelling and Protective Marking for Microsoft® Office Documents
Processes used to control the distribution of sensitive documents were mostly created in a paper-based world. Updating these controls to cope with the increased risk of data loss presented by email and document processing systems presents a significant challenge. Office Classifier meets that challenge by placing classification labelling at the heart of data loss prevention, giving users the ability to apply relevant visual labels to documents and embed those labels into the document metadata.
Classifier labels enforce an organisation's rules on handling and release of documents, automatically invoking other technologies such as encryption or rights management.
The result is increased user awareness of the sensitivity of information, the ability to provide evidence that applicable regulations have been met and the opportunity to boost the return on investments in DLP, encryption, archiving & storage, e discovery, information rights management and EDRMS.
• Enforces information assurance policies
• Raises user awareness of security policies
• Improves data loss prevention (DLP)
• Controls unstructured information
• Drives Microsoft Windows Rights Management policies
• Automatically protects the most sensitive content
• Provides visibility of user behaviour and compliance position
• Low deployment and administration costs
Office Classifier has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.