ACTO document management software allows to register, group, manage and process documents providing automated workflows and continuous control mechanisms.
Document cards are stored in separate document registers that are structured according to the type of document (received/sent documents, invoices/agreements, etc.). There are various functions available for each document register, in order to manage and process documents, to attach files, create relations with other documents, create tasks, assign automatic numbering, move across the system, search, archive documents, etc.
User permissions are assigned according to the role they impersonate at a given moment of document workflow or business process.
Our custom developed scanning application allows users to scan documents and attach them directly to document card during the document registration phase without any additional software or drivers installation.
Users are able to initiate approval workflow for registered documents (sent documents, agreements etc.) and also for Invoices where dynamic approvers can be used. A separate workflow with individual settings can be assigned for each document register. Users can choose to initiate the workflow automatically after the document is registered or start it manually.
- Registration, scanning, movement, archiving and searching of documents and files
- Automated numbering of documents (related to document registers)
- Numbering uniqueness control
- Document version control
- Document approval workflow and automated invoice approval workflow based on invoice type
- Document and report templates
- Creation of new document registers
- Dynamic 4-level users access control
- Integration with Active Directory
- 4 interface languages
ACTO Documents - Document Management Software has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.