Sector: Education (all sub-sectors)
Altus Dynamics provides end to end services and solutions to educational institutions. Altus Dynamics EDU Suite, based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, is an enterprise application that is used to manage the business needs of education-based organizations from public school boards and private schools to higher education institutions.
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- Budget Creation & Control
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Employee Management
- Position Management
- Benefit Management
- Collective Agreement and Grievance Management
- Appraisal Management
- Qualification Management
- Training Management
- HR Task Management (Compliance)
- Advanced Calculations
- Direct Deposits
- Direct/Indirect Cost Allocations
Additional functional areas include; Absence Management, Purchasing, Asset and Maintenance Management and Employee Self-Service Portals.
With Altus Dynamics you gain:
- Improved information sharing across the organization
- More streamlined operations
- Integrated solution that reduces the number of platforms the IT department needs to support
- Easy to use: helps take the pain out of key accounting tasks and provides high user and employee adoption
- Unmatched flexibility and adaptability: provides school boards and higher education and private education groups with the ability to adapt to changing ministry of education and public sector accounting board requirements for reporting.
Clients that have benefited from the Altus Dynamics EDU Suite include York Region District School Board, King’s University College, Avon Maitland District School Board, Banff Centre for the Arts plus many more.
Altus Dynamics EDU Suite has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.