This three-day, instructor-led course gives students the knowledge on how to implement IT process automation using Opalis.
This course is intended for Enterprise Systems Engineers, Administrators and System Integrators who need to implement a Dynamic Datacenter using Opalis.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the logical architecture of an OIS infrastructure
- Articulate the functions of the components and services in an OIS infrastructure
- Configure error handling in OIS policies
- Troubleshoot issues with OIS components and OIS policy execution
- Explain Microsoft best practices for Policy Lifecycle Management
- Design end-to-end process automation incorporating System Center products
Training: System Center Opalis Bootcamp has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.