More than ever developers are leveraging relational databases to provide a rich end-user experience. SQL Server 2008 R2 on Hyper-V VPS allows developers to build robust and reliable applications. Too often database systems are overly complex for building simple applications. Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server 2008 R2 reduce this complexity by providing a simple but powerful development environment for building data-driven applications.
With Microsoft Hyper-V you get Windows 2008 R2 Operating System with full IIS7 and .NET support.
Not only that, myhosting.com has brought the power of the Cloud to Hyper-V VPS (VDS) through a powerful infrastructure built using Microsoft System Center, Virtual Machine Manager and with a Cisco NetAPP storage backend!
- ROCK STEADY Microsoft Hyper-V Cloud Server Environment
- FAST DISK with NetApp SAN Storage
- 1 GB memory (upgradeable)
- 100 Mbps bandwidth
- Admin Remote Desktop Access
- 1 MS SQL 2008 R2 Express Edition Database
- Disaster Recovery Backups
- Critical patches by Microsoft are managed and installed
- Local firewall - installed and customizable
- External firewall - installed and customizable
- 24/7 Support
- Server and service monitoring
- SLA: Host server hardware and network SLA : 99.9%
View All 47 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.