The Cloud is fundamentally changing the way businesses communicate with their customers and staff and how information is shared across the organisation.
Business Email costs up to 85%* less than running your own Exchange email server at your premises and enables you to:
- Synchronise your desktop, laptop and mobile
- Access business email, calendars, tasks, and contacts from any web browser, from any location
- Allow remote workers to access secure documents
- Schedule meetings automatically by checking availability
- Safeguard your information by scanning all emails with anti-spam and anti-virus software
No additional hardware, software or specialist technical resource is required and your trial will be up and running instantly.
REVOLUTIONISE YOUR BUSINESS
With business email, customer management and business intranet you can increase your sales, create accurate sales forecasts, measure your return on investment and reduce travel costs.
ACHIEVE HIGHER LEVELS OF PRODUCTIVITY
Make productivity easier by giving everyone endless ways to work, communicate and collaborate from anywhere at any time and on any device – in the Cloud, you make the rules.
Energy use and emissions can be reduced by more than 90% using Cloud services, making Cloud an efficient and effective solution to your Green strategy
Why Outsourcery for cloud?
Outsourcery is recognised as a world-leading and internationally award-winning Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and provider of unified communications (UC) solutions to businesses of all sizes. Here’s why you should talk to us:
- 9 Microsoft competencies with Gold for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft’s worldwide Hosting Solutions Partner of the Year 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics Hosting Partner of the Year 2010
- 2011 Finalist Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year
- Named into the President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics 2010 & 2011
Cloud Computing with Business Email has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.