The Public Relations industry is a complex and rapidly changing part of the media sector where companies are expected to deliver faster more tailored services to satisfy demanding clients, whilst retaining their loyalty.
ConsultCRM’s PR Contact solution is built on the market-leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The proven power of Microsoft CRM, coupled with the unique needs of professionals in the PR industry delivers a compelling solution to help you track and manage client relationships as well as the PR projects you deliver.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for PR Agencies helps enables your business to:
- Manage multiple PR Projects per client
- Store all your editorial contacts, media outlets, clients, prospects and suppliers in one place
- Profiling and segmentation facilities for all contacts and organisations
- Track retainer fees or ad-hoc fees
- Store information gathered from your PR results monitoring
- Link the Press Release and key dates to each PR Project
- Track time spent on each PR Project
- Link scanned images (published articles) or other files
- Easy-to-use data list builder to manage distribution lists per PR project
- Workflow facility allows you to automate reminder emails and other key actions
- Further customise the system to suit your specific needs
- Reporting facility with a sample PR Project report ready to go
- Integration to Excel and Word is out-of-the-box
- Integrates your Outlook Contacts, Emails, Calendar Meetings and Tasks
ConsultCRM: Microsoft CRM for Public Relations has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.