Building upon the success of CRM 4.0, Microsoft’s latest cloud-hosted CRM offering delivers new functionality including enhanced Outlook client with intelligent data visualisation reporting.
The competitively priced Online Services solutions are hosted in Microsoft’s world class datacentres, allowing organisations of all sizes to access the technology as a subscription service without the traditional infrastructure investment. This helps to drive business growth while reducing operational costs and improving efficiency.
CRM Online works seamlessly with Microsoft Office Outlook, so it’s easy to handle sales, marketing and customer service tasks, all within one familiar application, and to integrate with systems including e-commerce, accounting and billing. Out-of-the box data visualisation and dashboards help to provide competitive advantage by providing a 360-degree view of the organisation, its environment and its customers.
Integrating records and sharing insights enhances customer experience and highlights service development opportunities. Understanding customer behaviour, communicating proactively and providing a ‘joined up’ experience helps to improve retention and lifetime customer value.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online provides
powerful, integrated solutions which help professional
services firms and consultants to do more with less
and increase billable time, through:
- Advanced personalisation - Office-fluent UI provides a streamlined user experience.
- Contextual document libraries
- Tailored reporting
- Team management
- Real-time dashboards
- Project and process management
CRM 2011 is a very customisable system that we can adapt to meet your specific requirements. The CRM Business has a great deal of experience with deploying CRM for professional services firms, and can also provide a template solution that includes:
- CRM Time Tracker solution for more accurate service and resource management
- Advanced project & resource management capability
- track activities and expenditures against each individual project
- Event planning functionality
- Membership / subscription management and process automation add-on solution
- Accountancy practice management add-on solution – automate key business processes, reduce administration time and standardise service
- Expenses management
- Holiday / Leave management
CRM for Professional Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.