Choosing a Dedicated Windows Server from Outsourcery means you’ll have your own exclusive dedicated server with maximum performance and complete reliability which you don’t have to share with any other businesses or users. We host it at our secure state-of-the-art data centre and you have full access to log into your server and manage it remotely at any time, giving you total control of all the services and applications that you choose to run on it – whether that is your website, business applications or databases.
Take advantage of the powerful virtualisation features of Microsoft’s Hyper-V technology simply by upgrading the operating system. For instance, if you already have two or three servers at your premises, you can consolidate these within a single Dedicated Windows 2008 Server. Getting your servers up and running is easy too.
Our Dedicated Windows Servers comes with a range of additional services available so you can customise your Windows Server to meet your exact requirements. You can choose from our Standard or Professional Servers depending on your needs, upgrade the operating system and even virtualise your server, splitting it into separate virtual servers to run multiple business applications all at the same time. You can also services such as SSL certificates to encrypt your data, backup and monitoring services, a dedicated firewall for complete security, Microsoft SQL 2008 applications or choose 24/7 support, so you enjoy complete peace of mind – just choose the options that suit you best.
Key Benefits of a Dedicated Windows Server:
- Dedicated Windows Servers provide you with your very own server, hosted in our state-of-the-art data centres with full administrator access provided.
- Save money by consolidating your existing servers within a single, virtualised dedicated server
- Protect your business data from outside threats and significantly reduce the threat of business downtime
- Full access to manage your Windows server remotely 24/7, giving you complete control. A choice of Standard or Professional Server with the option to add advanced virtualisation capabilities to run multiple business applications.
- Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 operating system installed as standard, with options to upgrade your server as required
- Security from online threats with a shared hardware firewall
- Critical security updates and patches available to install as you wish
- 99.9% Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Windows Server - Online ordering
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.