Healthcare and Social Services organisations can reduce inefficiencies, optimise care plans and improve financial management with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Get a 360-degree view of each client, whether your organisation serves family, children, the elderly, people with disabilities or other clients.
- Automate processes and systems to reduce administrative burdens.
- Remove barriers to cross-agency collaboration and co-ordination of services.
To achieve the maximum benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Healthcare and Social Services, we can develop your CRM solution to meet your organisation’s requirements. Our highly trained and experienced Professional Services team can visit your premises to discuss your requirements, then scope out the technical specifications to maximise the benefits of Dynamics CRM.
- Give your case-workers a centralised repository of client data from a variety of different systems across different organisations.
- Dynamics CRM offers remote data access and the ability to easily upload case information to maximise the time spent in the field.
- Use the Healthcare and Social Services marketing campaign tools to reach out to clients’ families in support of programs for adoptions or treatment of substance abuse.
- Healthcare and Social Services can distribute information to clients by email, track responses to evaluate their effectiveness and automate follow-up to ease administration.
- Make process and policy guidelines accessible in a central document library.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives Executives real-time views of daily activities with dashboards that show the progress of customisable key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess results and maximise funding.
Read how our customers benefit from working with Outsourcery: http://www.outsourcery.co.uk/casestudies/
CRM for social services
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.