Microsoft Dynamics CRM can boost your success, whether you support the IT, advertising, legal, accounting, engineering, real estate or another professional service.
- Improve your operations with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Optimise the client management life cycle to drive more business.
- Gain deeper insights into your business to attract and retain more customers.
To achieve the maximum benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Professional Services we can develop your CRM solution to meet your bespoke requirements. Our highly trained and experienced Professional Services team can visit your premises to discuss your requirements, then scope out the technical specifications to enable you to fully utilise your bespoke solution.
- Dynamics CRM empowers you to manage projects more efficiently with the ability to track, monitor, and get highly detailed information about each project, activity and task. With a comprehensive view of your customers and streamlined processes, it’s easier to complete projects on time and maximise budgets.
- Maintain up-to-date information about resources and their availability, and provide that information to your staff. With the ability to integrate your Dynamics CRM data with existing systems and processes, you get the data you need to quickly address changes and stay within time and budget constraints.
- With Dynamics CRM, you can create strong customer relationships that help build repeat business and loyalty. With each new project, you can add to a knowledge base that you will be able to tap into for future projects. As you become more customer-centric, you can improve profitability and customer service to gain a competitive edge.
Please visit our website to see how other Microsoft solutions may benefit your organisation and read how our customers benefit from working with Outsourcery: http://www.outsourcery.co.uk/casestudies/
CRM for IT Consultancy company
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.