As a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner, Core have developed tools and processes to help you deploy Windows Intune. Windows Intune is a web-based console accessible anywhere with an internet connection, allowing the management and deployment of Microsoft updates and service packs to all PCs. It also offers the ability to track of hardware and software inventory, fix PC issues remotely, manage protection from malware threats and set security policies.
How can Core help?
- Consulting: We can give you all the information you need to know about Windows Intune either through one-to-one engagements or at one of our free seminars.
- Signing up: We can assist you with the information and guidance you will need to help you through the sales process including signing you up for a free 30 day trial.
- Deployment: We have the skills and experience to help you deploy Windows 7 and Windows Intune in your organisation.
- On-going Desktop Support: As part of our end-to-end service, we can provide support and management of your Windows Intune investment
Why use Core?
- Part of Microsoft’s Wave 14 programme for partners involved in the development of new cloud technologies
- Early adopters of the Microsoft BPOS platform upon its European release in 2009
- Several successful cloud projects ranging from small to enterprise-scale
Contact Core today:
Tel: 020 7953 3637
Windows Intune Deployments has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.