Nowadays, Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Solution is an end-to-end solution for PPM platform that used by organizations across a broad variety of industries to manage and monitor all their primary PPM processes. The EPM solution provides the following business needs in your company :
• Demand Management - Intuitively capture all requests within a central repository, and manage them using governance workflow
• Portfolio Selection and Analytics - Objectively prioritize, optimize, and select project portfolios that best align with the organization’s business strategy
• Resource Management - Proactively and reactively manage resources throughout the project life cycle
• Schedule Management - Easily create and communicate both simple and complex project schedules
• Financial Management - Control and measure project and portfolio financial performance
• Time and Task Management - Simplify the collection of time and task status updates from team members
• Team Collaboration - Better connect disparate teams to share information and drive collaboration
• Issue and Risk Management - Identify, mitigate, and communicate issues and risks that could adversely affect project success
• Business Intelligence and Reporting - Effectively measure project performance and gain visibility and control across all portfolios
• Program management - Initiate, plan, and deliver strategic programs
• Scalable and Programmable Platform - the EPM solution provides a platform that can grow with your company and is easy to program and connect with many of the existing components in your existing infrastructure.
By using Microsoft as a platform, we use Microsoft Project Professional 2010 as a client and Microsoft Project Server 2010 which built on Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2010 that can be unified Project and Portfolio Management in one solution.
Enterprise Project Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.