Exchange Archive Solution (EAS) software is the solution that provides organizations with a better way to manage MS Exchange email records across geographically dispersed locations. EAS provides centrally managed and administered control of email policies while still allowing for regional dependencies and administration of messages.
Moreover, EAS significantly reduces email server load, secures intellectual property, and empowers end-users to easily access, retrieve and restore email regardless of their geographic location. As a result, companies are now able to effectively incorporate email into their overall records management strategy and they are better able to comply with industry regulations. With EAS, companies will benefit from numerous immediate improvements in efficiencies, including lower storage costs, less downtime, reduced administrative overhead, lower cost of ownership and increased employee productivity. In short, EAS ensures that organizations save space, time and money.
Business Issue the Solution Addresses
- Increase Exchange availability, managebility and reliability
- Centralized control and monitoring of e-mail
- Implement true single instance storage at the Enterprise level
- Monitoring personal vs corporate email
- Helping the customers effectively manage the complexities of data archiving and storage management
Value of the Solution to Customers
- A better way to manage email records across geographically dispersed locations
- Automated .pst gathering
- User friendly, requires no classroom training
- Increase availability of old email messages
- Faster and easier way for Exchange migration
Exchange Archive Solution (EAS), The Evolution of Email Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.