AX 2009 ERP Solution for Steel Manufacturer covering core business areas such as
a) Production ( Steel, Power and Gas)
b) Distribution and Logistics
c) Procurement and Sourcing
d) Financial Management and Control
e) Country specific statutory requirements
f) Industry specific tracking and Control
g) Machine and Plant Maintainence
h) Container Tracking
Case Study :
1) South India's Largest Steel Manufacturer with well diversified and multi location storage/ Distribution/ Manufacturing bases. Involving in Import of steel scrap, semi-finished/finished goods and export of iron ore/steel products. And also diversified in to Power and industrial Gas sector
1) Diversified business in each division
2) Poor Visibility of Information across Divisions
3) Difficulty in authorization and approval
4) Difficulty in tracking Inventory across supply chain
5) Lack of Process Automation and Integration
6) Difficulty in MIS reporting at Division level and Consolidated level.
1) Enhanced Supply Chain Visibility
2) Accurate Production Costing
3) Online Approvals and notifications
4) Real time MIS Reports and Dashboards
AX 2009 ERP for Power and Steel manufacturers has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.