Email to Case Automation helps your company efficiently manage the support process by automatically creating cases from emails and auto-populating case fields from the email body.
• Supports multiple queues
• Automatic linking to Contact or Account
• Email spam protection
• Email loop protection
• Email domain address exclusion
• Supports HTML email
• Automatic Case Owner assignment - Multiple options
• Copy attachments to Case
• 100% Native - works from within CRM
• Email notifications for external and internal users
• Multiple Email Templates with additional functionality to add direct links to CRM records
• Fully configurable
• Can be customized based on individual requirements
• Customers receive better service
• Improved and consistent support process
• Increase ROI by reducing number of clicks per response
• Support Queue: Email2CaseAutomation add-on can monitor multiple mailboxes creating tickets or cases in CRM automatically whenever emails are received.
• Exclusion Configurator: Add-on will allow unwanted cases from being created by excluding emails received from specific domain and email addresses. Further email loop protection settings will also allow exclusion of auto-responded emails.
• Case Creator: Case record is created with case-fields automatically populated from email as well as fields that have been configured with default values. Some of the fields that could be auto-populated are: case title, description, origin, subject etc. If the email received is for an existing case then no new case is created, however the email will be linked to the case.
• Case Linker: Case record is linked with either contacts or accounts based on the settings. If no match is found then the case could also be linked to a dummy account or dummy contact. If the email is regarding an existing case then the search algorithm can also search for case id in the email subject line.
• Case Owner Assignment: There are multiple options available for Case Owner assignment:
- Default User / Default Team
- Round Robin Case Assignment
- User – Account / Contact Owner
- User – Account / Contact Custom
• Auto-Response Management: Automatic email notifications (both internal and external) could be sent on case creation based on the email template selected. Further there is an additional functionality to add direct URL for case record in CRM.
Email to Case Automation - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and 2013 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.