Historically, EDI translation has been handled outside the business system, leaving the final linkage into the business system database to programmers, hard-coded programs, or even manual entry. The Lanham EDI product takes a new approach by incorporating the mapping and cross reference processes inside Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This delivers a single mapping process between the EDI documents and the business system database, providing a consistent user interface and access to key data from anywhere in the business system.
In addition, Lanham's EDI provides a thorough workflow process, tying the incoming or outgoing EDI document to the associated business transaction inside NAV (ie. invoices with invoices). This allows the user to drill down to the related transaction detail, from either a business document or an EDI document. EDI documents are also housed in a special EDI file cabinet for easy retrieval.
The highly flexible Lanham approach enables customers to either take full control of their EDI services with access to the raw EDI files, have a partner manage their EDI, or rely on Lanham Associates to completely outsource their EDI needs.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Lanham EDI is totally built inside Microsoft Dynamics NAV, providing the users unprecedented access to any data, documents or transactions
- Lanham's EDI product supports the X12, Automotive, EDIFACT standards and multiple file formats
- EDI documents are held in their normal NAV location (ex: invoices with invoices), as well as in an EDI electronic file cabinet for easy access and review
- Condenses handling the cross referencing of incoming data to the business system data and mapping in one step:
-- Standard Cross References
-- General Cross References
- EDI documents are kept in specific archives for easy reference and retrieval
- Provides native and simple creation of ASNs via embedded application with E-Ship
- Supports label creation of UCC 128, AIAG, and custom labels
- Handles 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) EDI documents and supports receipt of 3PL ASNs
- Alerts provide notices to check EDI files before unusual circumstances can lead to expensive chargebacks
- Handles Lot and Serial Numbers
- Full Service VAN (Value Added Network) available at competitive rates for lowest cost of ownership
EDI has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.