ClarusPHR is a Personal Health Record or Patient Health Record system developed to address availability concerns for an individual’s healthcare record, as follows:
- It has become necessary for an individual to ‘own‘ and ‘control‘ as much information about his/her health as possible
- It is difficult to just rely on your doctor‘s records, especially during emergencies when access is not available
- The information being kept at the doctor‘s records may also not be enough to give an overall assessment of one‘s health
CLarusPHR can be access using Internet Browser from desktops or mobile devices (tablets) and can be implemented as a service or subscription to individuals.
Benefits of ClarusPHR:
- Easy Retrieval of an Individual’s Health Information
- Works in both Online and/or Local environments with 2-way Interface facility
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, and securely from PC/Notebook or Tablet
- Very affordable monthly subscription
- Vital Signs information (e.g. Weight/height, Blood pressure, Body Mass Index)
- Allergies history – displays information relevant to the individual’s allergy history, to include inclusive dates, medication and physician involved
- Medications history - displays information relevant to the individual’s medication history, to include inclusive dates, reason of taking medication and physician involved
- Diagnostics history - displays information relevant to the individual’s diagnostics history, to include dates, purpose, medication and physician involved
ClarusPHR (Personal Health Record) - Healthcare Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.