Make compliancy easier and keep your hosted Exchange email experience intact. Our simple and intuitive email encryption and archiving services are designed for companies required to comply with HIPAA , SOX, GLBA or other government regulations. They will also meet the needs of organizations that want to fully control their digital information and to protect it from the unregulated use of emails and poor record-keeping processes, which can result in leaks, loss and misuse of confidential and critical information.
Like all SherWeb cloud services, our compliancy services are backed by our round-the-clock technical support and SOC 2 Type II security certification.
Our 3 stand-alone products can also be combined into a single powerful compliancy solution:
1. Organization-wide data leak prevention (DLP)
• A seamless and independent solution requiring absolutely no user involvement or plug-ins
• Prevents confidential data leaks and mitigates the risk of a privacy breach
• Uses lexicons of safe and non-authorized keywords that determine whether a message is encrypted before being sent (or not sent at all)
2. End-to-end encryption
• Encrypts messages containing sensitive data, which can only be decrypted by the intended recipient (encryption service not required for recipients)
• Option to apply the solution only to users who need it
• Seamless integration with Outlook; simply install a plug-in
• Patented email delivery slip (who opened or forwarded a message, etc.)
3. EMAIL ARCHIVING
• Real-time archiving of all emails that have been sent and received by employees—regardless of whether they are still sitting in their mailboxes or have already been deleted
• Keeps email safe and accessible for as long as you need it
• Easy anytime, anywhere access to archives via Outlook or the Web interface
• No equipment required
Email Compliance has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.