Lync is a unified, enterprise-ready instant messaging and collaboration application with all the functionalities and support most organizations look for in a secure, unified communications platform.
Lync’s real-time communication helps employees communicate with greater ease—both inside and outside your organization. From quick questions and impromptu brainstorming sessions with colleagues, to sales presentations with prospective customers on opposite sides of the world, to interdepartmental meetings with teams scattered across the country… Lync is a proven and cost-efficient business tool that eliminates physical distances and drastically reduces travel costs.
Improve communications overnight with:
• Audio/ video conferencing – put everyone in the same room, regardless of their location
• Whiteboards – allow attendees to view and contribute to the same whiteboard, even when in separate locations
• Screen sharing – allow attendees to share their screen with others, or view others’ screens
• Desktop and applications sharing – allow others to view your desktop or applications, or enable mouse and keyboard input so that they can collaborate directly in your files/applications
• File transferring – send and receive files directly within Lync for faster file sharing
• Status updates – instantly see whether your contacts are available, busy or offline. If you need a response ASAP, Lync shows you who is available at that very moment
NEW FEATURES AVAILABLE WITH LYNC 2013
• Persistent chat
• Lync Web app
• Video spotlight
SherWeb’s fully managed Hosted Lync 2013 and 2010 plans are available as standalone products or as part of our Hosted Exchange 2013 and 2010 and Office 365 plans.
Hosted Lync 2013 and 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.