SubCAT is an integrated job and business administration system specifically for subcontractors working in the commercial construction industry. SubCAT is effective for jobs of all types and size from high-rise to maintenance.
SubCAT has been designed to be a tool for staff at all levels whether they are operations, administration or field staff. SubCAT deals with every aspect of job management and administration from inception through to completion and has three job streams so that all styles of contract can be effectively managed.
SubCAT uses real time information which provides management with job specific reports that at a glance give a clear picture of where any job is standing right now! This enables you to identify and trouble shoot potential issues and cost overruns as they happen giving you the time and tools to effectively problem solve.
SubCAT utilises an enter it once never again philosophy combined with pick lists for ease of data selection, pictorial menus and a powerful search and find functionality. SubCAT is extremely easy to navigate and data entry is as hassle free as it could possibly get.
- Excellent presentation of all external documents
- Tools for staff at all levels to do their job
- Estimating package with optional recipe based price build up and fully updateable price book
- Well presented quotes and proposals
- Main contractor management tools
- Document control with powerful find and filter
- Variation and progress claim management
- Maintenance and service management module
- Retention management and tracking
- Plant and equipment tracking
- Invoicing and debtor management
- Purchasing and creditor management
- Live job information at the click of a button
- Comprehensive history reports of all job records
- Time keeping and productivity management
- Stock control
Factual information is an essential requirement to support a quality process rather than reliance on the human factor alone. The focus of CAT is to provide for greater consistency, standardisation and review with more rapid access to information. This provides for fact-based decision-making.
SubCAT - Business Saviour
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.