Our Performance Management Solution is based on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint Services 2010, SQL Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2008R2, and .NET Framework 3.5. It is a true end-to-end strategic and operational performance management product that enables organizations from all sizes and sectors to close the loop on their performance management life cycle.
Netways Performance Management main features:
- Automate the Strategic & Operational Plans Crafting (Planning), Execution (Actuals) and Analysis Processes
- Decentralize the Strategic & Operational Plans Crafting and Execution Data Contribution
- Standardize the Strategic & Operational Plans Crafting and Execution Data Contribution Mechanisms
- Enable Collaboration, Control and Auditing Over the Entire End-to-End Performance Management Process
- Flexibility to Answer Particular Hierarchical and Security Needs
- Centralize Data Storage for Consolidated Analytics and Cross Linking
- Provide Up-To-Date Strategic & Operational Analytics
- Provide Flexible and Detailed Dashboards for Further Analysis.
Netways Performance Management main benefits:
- Strategic & Operational Plans Management
- Strategic & Operational Plans import from previous periods
- Automated Data Input Locking upon configurable deadlines for the crafting and execution phases
- Mandatory Proof/Evidence upload for each manual actual reported during the execution phase
- Automatic dashboard creation
- Balanced and Non-Balanced Scorecards support
- Configurable KPI Hierarchy Levels in terms of Depth, Interlinking and Name
- Configurable KPI Types
- KPI Metadata Definition
- KPI Creation at Crafting, Execution or both Phases
- Value-Based and Formula-Based KPIs (for Targets and Actuals with separate management)
- Formula Builder with creation of Variables that can read from manual input, from other KPIs or from external legacy systems (through a web interface)
- Import KPI Hierarchy from external legacy system (through a web interface)
- Multiple Rollup Methods (Equal Weight, Different Weight, Formula Based)
- Aggregation based on configurable formulas
- Owners and Contributors definition at each level and setting security accordingly, etc.
- Decentralized Crafting and Execution Data Contribution
- Partial Plans Consolidation and Approval Processes based on Permissions
- Actual Approval Processes based on Permissions
Netways Performance Management (NPM) Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.