Growing globalization increases the competitive pressure in the machinery and plant engineering. Suppliers calculate with smaller marginal returns, banks and clients ask for an incontestable credit rating. This means that the financial scope for project leaders is always getting tighter and project risks are increasing.
With the sector-specific solution amProject for machinery and plant engineering on the basis of Dynamics NAV you can meet those requirements. With an active project and risk management you can detect risks early and can take countermeasures in time. With this software you manage the realization of your customers’ orders and have transparency of the results at any phase of the project. This guarantees a successful completion of the project.
Some Specific Features:
- Project structural plan for central controlling and managing of orders
- Flexible order management and calculation, management of contacts, evaluation of project opportunities
- Order related planning as basis for controlling and calculation
- Tender and order archive as knowledge base from former projects
- Integrated inventory control as basis for scheduling
- Transparency of actual costs down to voucher level
- Overview of dates and resources, related to projects and company-wide
- MS-Project interface
- Handling exotic cases
- Project invoicing with payment plan or at cost
amProject for Machinery and Plant Engineering based on Dynamics NAV has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.