With Chem4SharePoint, scientists can draw, display and search chemical structures right in SharePoint. Chem4SharePoint supports both SharePoint 2007 and 2010.
Draw Chemical Structures:
- Draw chemical structures in SharePoint Blog, Wiki and other rich text boxes
- Draw chemical structures on SharePoint lists
- Edit and view chemical files, such as ChemDraw, ISIS/Draw, Marvin Sketch, and SDF files right in SharePoint without any third party software
Display Chemical Structures:
- View and edit uploaded chemical files such ChemDraw, ISIS/Draw, Marvin Sketch and SDF files
- Highlight corporation compoud IDs and mouse hover to view structure pictures
- Compound portal to view all compound related data, such as assay data, availability, in-silico properties etc.
Search Chemical Structures:
- One-stop-search for all chemical structures on the whole SharePoint sites or current sub-sites
- All structures from anywhere are searchable, including structures embedded in Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, contained on SharePoint lists, inserted in Wiki, Blog, and other rich texts
Very nice chemistry tool on SharePoint
Really useful tool for chemist
Great tool for scientists using SharePoint
View All 3 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.