Cogent is a collection software solution that provides a comprehensive advantage in the debt collection marketplace. Our solution enables collection agencies and law firms to manage the complexity of today's collection industry. Leveraging flexible, rule-centric workflow tools, you can easily manage intricate collection and legal processes without the need for costly custom programming.
Cogent efficiently manages account inventory, seamless import/export of accounts, all customer interactions, litigation, collections, correspondence, payment processing, scanning, and more.
Key benefits of Cogent:
- Increase profitability through automation
- Improve consistency, efficiency, and compliance
- Allow your software to evaluate the attributes of your accounts
- Enable non-technical business managers to develop rules
- Define separate, state-specific legal collections workflows
- Define multiple service type workflows
- Easily navigate a simple point-and-click interface
- Adjust to Fair Debt Collection Practices Act rule changes
- Maintain total control of your processes
- Run a more adaptable and productive organization
Cogent features a five layer security architecture and is offered as a standalone system or hosted with the BSI ASP option. Built on the latest technology platforms, Cogent is designed to work with all electronic network interfaces. The Cogent solution stores your data in a relational database and delivers much more detail than traditional collections software. Cogent's database, built on the Microsoft SQL Server DBMS, provides open and immediate access to all of your data, and is accessible through a variety of reporting tools, such as Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft Report Builder, and Crystal Reports.
Cogent Debt Collection Software has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.