ColumbusFood makes food manufacturers and distributors more successful by providing an end-to-end industry specific solution to maximize efficiency and overall business performance.
With more than 20 years in the market and 6,000 successful implementations, Microsoft recognizes Columbus as a global top 3 partner in the food industry. With this experience, we build targeted solutions on the reliable Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV platforms that deliver value and ROI. ColumbusFood often meets 80% of food industry requirements and with individual adaption you will experience the full impact on your business at a lower total cost of ownership.
By implementing ColumbusFood your business will achieve:
1. Improved operational efficiency and collaboration in the supply chain.
We can help you:
• Manage items through the whole value chain, yield scrap, waste, co- and by-products, grades, etc.
• Control and plan your stock, production, packaging and distribution
• Improve collaboration between stock, production and packaging/distribution to manage product perishability and optimize your production capacity, warehousing and cash flow
• Reduce manual and double registration operations
• Avoid break downs and interruptions
• Manage different ways of processing your products at multiple sites
2. Real time access to business metrics
We can help you:
• Make informed business decisions quickly
• Understand where your business gains and loses money
• Optimize performance through business intelligence, data mining, analytics and KPI monitoring
• Break down organizational or multiple systems barriers to extract isolated data
3. Improved food safety and reduce risk
Your ability to deal with food threats, compliance, regulations and provide data quickly may prove a powerful competitive advantage. We can help you:
• Integrate government regulations in your processes for facilities, packaging, food safety, taxes, environmental protection, food ingredient and nutrition labeling, and worker health and safety
• Comply with environmental programs and regulations such as HACCP
• Implement preventive measures, to minimize risk and manage/control quality
• Implement reactive measures, such as track and trace
ColumbusFood, an ERP Solution for Food Manufacturers has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.