The EnAct solution from Fiserv is powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM and is designed exclusively for financial services institutions. From its first release, the EnAct solution was explicitly designed to support a structured methodology for banking sales management. Inherited by Fiserv through acquisition in 2007, EnAct and its underlying methodology represent best practices compiled through more than 20 years of hands-on experience helping banks dramatically increase sales through disciplined management and execution.
The EnAct solution boasts rich banking sales management capabilities for all business lines and management levels leverages a powerful and highly intuitive platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM. For our clients, this combination means:
Better User Adoption:
- Based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, EnAct blends seamlessly into the primary productivity
- Tools bankers and managers leverage today
- Simple, intuitive design and unrivaled integration with MS Office applications support
- Looks and feels like an extension of Microsoft Office Outlook®
Exclusive industry Focus with Role-based Configurations:
- Retail Banking & Call Center configuration
- Commercial Banking, Treasury Management, Mortgage & Small Business Banking configuration
- Wealth Management, Trust & Private Banking configuration
Flexible Deployment and Pricing Options:
- Deploy on premise, online or leverage Fiserv’s world class application hosting services
- Pricing flexibility lowers TCO and increases ROI. Ability to leverage EA and EAP’s with Fiserv pricing model.
Customizable and Extensible:
- Lower customization costs – leverage Fiserv’s investment in a banking CRM
- Faster implementation and “time to value”
- Ongoing support of banking functionality, not just base platform
- Pre-defined banking sales management application, that can be further tailored by
- Extensive tooling that financial institution can choose to use in-house for customization, workflow automation, and data analysis, etc. or outsource future customization to Fiserv
- Enterprise platform that can be extended for a range of applications
EnAct, Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.