Through our partnership with AECOM, we provide EADS™, a user-friendly database management system for environmental, health, & safety (EHS) audit program management, data analysis, and reporting. EADS serves as the platform for integrated data tracking and reporting of corporate audit programs worldwide.
EADS™ was designed by EHS professionals to allow auditors to efficiently enter, modify, and report audit findings and track closure status of audit items. Audit program managers can use EADS™ to analyze audit results across groups, business units and facilities. A variety of customized reports and graphs can be automatically generated by the system. In addition, EADS™ incorporates a number of other audit program features such as audit program cost tracking, auditor training status, and travel requirement management. EADS has been in use for more than 10 years in a wide variety of industries including transportation, manufacturing and services.
EADS™ offers the following key features and benefits:
- Simplifies audit program management
- Designed for use in compliance audits, management system reviews, and program assessments
- Facilitates field entry of audit findings and audit report preparation
- Tracks Findings, ISO 14001 reviews/gap analyses, Corrective actions, Quality system reviews
- Ensures consistency in audit reporting and metrics
- Employs user-defined lookup tables for analytic categories
- Manages auditors’ expertise, expenses, and experience
- Creates efficiency through integrated data tracking
- Graphs, charts, and reports on a single facility or for all global operations
- Identifies trends in compliance successes and challenges
Environmental, Health & Safety Audit Program Management System has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.