Hitachi Consulting's Field Services for Dynamics CRM 2011 Online will help you streamline business processes, reduce response times and costs, and improve first-time fix ratios, resulting in increased revenues and customer satisfaction.
Hitachi Consulting has been a leader in Field Service Automation (FSA) applications for years. The award winning Hitachi FSA On-Premise solution has been Certified for Microsoft Dynamics and sold on the Dynamics Price List.
Hitachi has combined our deep FSA expertise with the pervasive Microsoft Dynamics cloud platform to provide our clients with a instant-on, low cost, subscription based FSA solution.
Hitachi Field Services for Dynamics CRM 2011 Online provides:
- Familiar and intuitive Microsoft Office experience reduces learning challenge and increases time to value
- Cloud based Field Service resource allocation: centrally manage materials, equipment, and labor resources
- Technician dispatch and coordination: Perfect dispatch is the ability to get the right people to the right service location, with the right parts, at the right time
- Service Order and Work Order tracking and billing
- Entitlements, SLAs and Constraint alerting and management
- Asset Management: Manage fleets, facilities and equipment; Track asset utilization and maintenance history
- Call Center Agent Console and Desktop: Make your support line more profitable; Turn sales quotes into service orders; Reduce Manual Entry and increase dispatcher productivity.
- Mobility: Mobile technicians and workers access service orders, locations, work instructions, and service history, enabling them to work smarter and send details back to the office quicker
- Geospatial mapping and visualizations
A Very Good Service Application
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.