Fullscope Data Collection is one of the most flexible tools for data collection available for manufacturers and distributors. It is a web-based tool that provides the functionality needed to help meet data collection requirements using wireless devices, allows companies to perform data collection activities with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Fullscope Data Collection gives manufacturers and distributors real-time inventory updates and improved inventory control; helps reduce data keying errors and paperwork; and can improve overall warehouse and operational efficiencies (receiving, picking, cycle counts, stocks outs and back orders).
It also includes process-industries specific functionality:
- Support for catch weight items in all transactions where catch weight is supported in the most current release of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Expanded look-ups for each transaction and the ability to sort all record views.
- Support for efficient and timely receipt of formula items, co- and by-products, and unplanned products.
- An effective process for handling product returns from customers so they can be properly credited.
- Support for vendor batch details from within Fullscope Data Collection for the most current release of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- The ability to view and update production and batch order operation steps.
- Support for all bar code types that are predefined in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Fullscope Data Collection for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.