GENESIS64 is people-ready and allows plant-level workers and IT professionals to integrate real-time manufacturing and business information into a common, OPC-UA-compliant, BACnet, Web-enabled visualization dashboard. Collaboration of plant information has never been easier. GENESIS64 takes visualization and SCADA to new levels. Manufacturing, automation and IT technology are changing at an ever-accelerated rate. To stay competitive, companies need to adopt 64-bit technology. GENESIS64 takes advantage of the following Microsoft technology features, providing fast returns on automation projects and a competitive advantage:
- Microsoft .NET Framework - Web services for highly integrated communications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) - Real-time visualization in 2D or 3D
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) - Secure, reliable and transacted messaging and interoperability
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) - Scalable, transactional engine
- SQL Server - Comprehensive data management platform
- Search & Organize Technology - Ability to organize files to find information quickly.
- Gadgets, Sidebar and Sideshow - At-a-glance info, useful search abilities, valuable KPIs
- User Account Control (UAC) - Reduced exposure to attacks for client and server applications
- Microsoft Office 2010 System - Ribbon and gallery technologies for easy-to-access operations
- Microsoft Bing Maps -Real-time visualization of widely dispersed assets
- Hardware-accelerated Graphics
- Native Silverlight
- 3D imaging capability
The GENESIS64 suite includes several solutions that allow for connectivity from the plant floor to corporate business systems. It was designed from the ground up to take maximum advantage of Windows 7, Windows Server 2008,.NET, Silverlight and SharePoint technology.
GENESIS64 64-bit OPC-integrated, Web-enabled HMI/SCADA Suite has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.