This utility allows administrators to view and list all projects, templates, (and for 2007, all proposal type projects) in a single page inside of Project Web Access. Displays the Project Name, Creation Date, last Modified Date and the Project Owner in a form which can be exported to Excel and saved out as a spreadsheet for further analysis and/or printing. This provides a valuable tool for administrators to be able to check all enterprise projects and templates including the date of modification or creation, and
Project ID number as stored in the database (very useful for developers and integrators!).
The utility also gives administrators the ability to export a list of all projects, which can then be used for troubleshooting. For organisations considering system integration, it provides a valuable way to quickly identify both projects and template ID numbers so that developers can ensure that data is correctly mapped to the right project.
- Quick and easy visual reference
- Provides a quick way to reference a list of templates and projects
- Useful tool for administrators that need to troubleshoot 'lost' projects
- Provides the only way to view a full list of enterprise templates with creation and modified dates
- Simple and easy way for developers to establish project ID numbers
- Export uses familiar export functionality
- Minimal configuration required
- Works with Project Server 2003 and Project Server 2007
- Quick and easy to install
- Only one copy required per Project Server
List Projects Utility for Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.