Techtra Mail2Share Outlook to SharePoint E-mail Manager is an easy-to-deploy client only product delivering instant access to SharePoint libraries from within Microsoft Office Outlook. Users can easily drag-and-drop e-mails and attachments into document libraries and folders, instantly capturing critical metadata. They can also set the content type and add custom metadata at the time they drag-and-drop content into SharePoint. This provides a powerful easy to use email management solution that meets information management requirements.
The SharePoint Outlook integration is also providing the capability of viewing and accessing the powerful information and document management functionalities provided by SharePoint directly from Outlook.
Mail2Share also allows easy-to-use, enterprise-wide deployment & configuration of SharePoint Document Libraries for all the Mail2Share users through a Central Configuration Application.
SharePoint & Outlook Integration:
- Drag-and-drop emails, attachments and documents to SharePoint
- View and access SharePoint within Outlook
- Add SharePoint libraries in the form of Outlook folders
- Provides an intuitive navigation tree of all SharePoint sites, libraries and folders
- Easy deployment & configuration of SharePoint libraries through a Central Configuration
- Automatically capture e-mail metadata
- Instantly apply custom metadata
- Work online & offline
- Storage of e-mails in .msg format
- Store e-mails in SharePoint Records Center
- Support for In-Place Records Management
Deployment & Compatibility:
Mail2Share is the easiest to deploy SharePoint e-mail management application in the market right now, deployable via GPO (Group Policy Object) or Microsoft System Center (SCCM).
- SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Foundation 2010, and SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0).
- Outlook 2010, 2007 and 2003
- Windows 7 (32/64) , Vista (32/64), XP
- full support for Office 365 cloud, hybrid, and on premise
Mail2Share - Outlook to SharePoint email management has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.