While using metadata, the descriptive documents data indexed by your users, MetaSearch improves the search speed and reduces both the delays in accessing the information and the length of the SharePoint results lists. Your users will be able to retrieve documents in a very efficient, fast and precise way using one of the best search tools in the market.
- Powerful search syntax including logical operators like : and, or, larger than, etc.;
- Initial search filtering capabilities;
- Search all document lists and libraries or site-specific lists;
- Search by date, title, location, author, keyword, sentence, etc;
- Search on truncated words;
- Allows to optimize and personalize the search criteria and the display settings for search results;
- Easy Browse through search results;
- Saves queries for future use, with automatic updating;
- Simple and fast installation;
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 2.0
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Portal Server 2003
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server (MOSS) 2007
- Developed in Microsoft.Net
MetaSearch - Enterprise SharePoint Search Engine has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.