MetaVis Architect makes it easier to create, deploy, organize and manage SharePoint 2003, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, or SharePoint Online sites by allowing you to design and maintain efficient SharePoint taxonomies. Using Architect, organizations can graphically visualize the metadata environment in SharePoint for a system-wide awareness necessary to design effective taxonomies that improve search and eDiscovery.
MetaVis Architect for SharePoint allows you to:
- Edit diagram elements and provision or synchronize updates to SharePoint Design and redesign taxonomy structures for a new SharePoint site or reuse taxonomy from other sites
- Replicate or consolidate columns, content types and lists
- Optimize search by enforcing standard content structure
- Easily classify and migrate content
- Compare metadata models across different sites for consistency
Take the complexity out of managing SharePoint by making sites easily understood and well documented, using MetaVis Architect for SharePoint.
MetaVis Architect for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.