MetaVis Classifier for SharePoint lets you organize SharePoint content. You can apply metadata and relocate files anywhere in SharePoint with just a few clicks. From administrators struggling with too much content that was simply dumped into their SharePoint environment, to users working to categorize and locate their documents, tagging files in bulk has always been a challenge in SharePoint.
MetaVis Classifier for SharePoint allows you to:
- Change content type for multiple documents or list items
- Assign column values for multiple documents or list items
- Relocate several selected list items or documents to different folders, lists, or sites and simultaneously change or keep items content types and column values
- Copy values between columns
- Filter items in lists based on the user-defined criteria
- Analyze existing items in lists to ensure all values are in columns of the selected items
Classifier allows you to tag and relocate previously loaded documents, in bulk, with regulatory data, retention dates, and useful keywords. You can classify legacy or imported content to unlock the full potential of SharePoint search and relocate content into the right folders, lists, and sites to maintain its accessibility, security, retention, and lifecycle policies.
This Application Works With Windows Server 2008 R2.
MetaVis Classifier for SharePoint/Windows Server 2008 R2 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.