With MetaVis Folders for SharePoint you can collect more metadata about your SharePoint content without increasing the work for content authors. MetaVis Folders for SharePoint is a control that automates tagging and classification by copying folder metadata to any content stored inside. It automates metadata inheritance from designated folders in a library. Any file placed inside these folders automatically inherits the assigned metadata.
MetaVis Folders for SharePoint allows companies to:
- Copy column values from each folder in the folder path of the item into item columns at the time of item creation
- Give priority to the column values entered by the user
- Allow nested folders to overwrite column values defined for the parent folders
- Enable auto-assignment for specific lists, document libraries and folders
- Exclude specific folders from MetaVis Folders for SharePoint functionality
MetaVis Folders for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.