Record Cloning or Record Copying is one of the methods which can reduce the time spent on data entry, particularly if the data being entered is similar. Record Cloning or Record Copying allows you to create a duplicate record with the same values as the parent record.
Following system entities are supported out-of-the-box:
• Opportunity and its related Opportunity Products
• Opportunity Product
• Quote & its related Quote Products
• Quote Product
• Order and its related Order Products
• Order Product
• Invoice and its Invoice Product
• Invoice Product
• Ability to clone System entities as well as Custom and their related entities.
• For Opportunity, Quote, Order and Invoice the related products are cloned as well
• Works on CRM grid as well as on CRM form.
• Copied record is automatically saved within CRM
• Once cloned or copied, the newly created record pops up on the User Interface.
• Works for even new fields as soon as they are introduced within the entity.
• Option to exclude fields that do not required to be cloned
• Works for all deployments and clients for CRM (On-Premise/IFD/Partner hosted/Online/Outlook Offline Client)
• This includes 1 year of FREE support from IOTAP
To enable cloning for Custom and their related entities, there will be some customizations needed.
The trial version of Record Clone add-on is available for immediate download and setup.
Clone add-on for CRM
Read All 6 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.