Nintex Workflow 2010 adds a drag-and-drop workflow designer, connectivity and advanced workflow features to the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 document management and collaboration platform, empowering business users and IT Professionals alike to quickly and easily automate business processes; from a simple leave approval request, to complex integration across external applications and data sources.
NINTEX WORKFLOW IS POWERFUL, CONNECTED, READY FOR THE CLOUD AND OFFICE 365
- Vast number of pre-built actions to handle real-world process logic
- Connects to systems, applications, and web services
- Extensibility to create user defined actions (UDAs)
- Connects to Office 365, via it’s cloud based co-pilot, Nintex Live
- Drag-and-drop integration with Microsoft products such as CRM, Excel, Word, BizTalk Server, Project Server, and Lync
THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR YOUR NEEDS
- Nintex Workflow 2010 is available in three editions, Workgroup, Standard, and Enterprise, designed to meet the needs of any organization, from small teams to global enterprises. You can start small and scale up and out as required, without disruption.
AVAILABLE IN A WIDE RANGE OF LANGUAGES
- Nintex Workflow 2010 can be used in multiple languages across a single SharePoint Online environment.
DRAW IT, NOT CODE IT
- Intuitive easy to use, browser based drag and drop workflow designer
- Empower all SharePoint Online users to automate their own processes in minutes
MEASURE AND MANAGE
- See real-time status of workflows
- Measure and improve business performance
DESIGN ONCE, USE MANY
- Reusable templates and modules
- Share and align business practices across teams
BUILT ON SHAREPOINT FOR SHAREPOINT
- Simple deployment and management, no client software required
- Protect your SharePoint investment
- No additional infrastructure costs
- Nintex Workflow 2010 has been pre-approved for Office 365 Dedicated by Microsoft
- Enable distributed workflows across SharePoint environments, via its Azure-based companion Nintex Live
- Efficiency gains and reduced processing costs
- Reduced IT burden
Nintex does it again with Nintex Workflow 2010
Read All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.