Get ready for PowerCharge! PowerCharge enables you to charge your customers’ credit cards from directly within your Microsoft Dynamics CRM application without having to store sensitive credit card information locally!
- Charge and refund credit cards from within your CRM
- Workflow compatible – examples include:
- Setting up workflows to process weekly, monthly, or annual subscriptions
- Transactions run instantly, and the status (succeed, fail and why) are passed back to CRM within seconds
- Creating a workflow that emails a customer a receipt or a transaction failure notification
- Charge Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- Choose ePN, Beanstream or authorize.net for your payment gateway
- Do you use a different payment gateway? Shoot us an email, and we’ll be happy to do some research and give you a quote as to what it would cost to make PowerCharge compatible with your payment gateway
- Process ACH payments (if you use the authorize.net payment gateway)
- Upload historical transactions into CRM using PowerCharge
- Free 30 day trial available
- Compatible with CRM 2011 and CRM 2013
View All 2 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.