Project connector for service manager is an Add-In for Microsoft Project that enables project owners/managers to create tickets from Microsoft Project directly into Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012.
The connector creates a change request ticket with the following characteristics:
- Alignment according to PMBoKv4-ITILv3 mapping
- Support for Service Manager 2012
- Allows for import of change, release, and service request templates with underlying activities into project plans
- Lookup and assignment of Configuration Items and resources to project tasks
- Tasks structure validation with Service templates
- Reporting (Service Manager report templates for project tasks)
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.