Select Special Cells for Microsoft Excel will help you to quickly find cells based on value or date range. You can easily pick the min or max value in a range and select cells by font color, fill color and other font formats. You can instantly find all cells that meet your condition and narrow the search down by using several criteria:
- Select cells by three main condition groups: Type, Value or Font Format.
- Pick all dates of the specified range.
- Get the maximum / minimum value or unique values.
- Find cells by font color, fill color and other font formats: bold, italic or underline.
- Select cells of a particular type containing constants, objects, comments, formulas or conditional formatting.
- Find all empty cells or cells with errors.
- Search for values in the entire spreadsheet or in the selected range.
- Narrow the selection down by applying conditions sequentially.
The add-in works with Microsoft Excel 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, 2007, 2003.
Select Special Cells for Microsoft Excel has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.