The SharePoint In/Out Schedule Board Solution Accelerator is an easy to use, all-in-one digital whiteboard designed to centralize scheduling and contact information for teams and groups.
Powered by three different web parts and tied together by a custom site template, the system allows you to quickly group, sort, and scan the current status of your team members via a color coded Schedule Board, or review schedule conflicts and future engagements in a Gantt-style calendar. Even better, current and future status information is easily updated from any of the components, including the My Status Web Part, which can be added to any page and used to view and add to the Schedule Board site's data.
- Displays current status information for all users in a sortable, groupable, color coded Schedule Board
- Generates a Gantt-style calendar view of current and future statuses for some or all team members, allowing visitors to review information on individual calendar events
- Quickly scan for individual users by Name, Department, or another run-time filter column
- Allows for easy status updating via the My Status Web Part, which can be added to an external site and used to view and update data from the central Schedule Board site
- Read user information from either a custom Contact List, or the default SharePoint User Info List
- Administrators can customize the displayed metadata, color coding, Web Part skin, default search category, and more from the tool pane
SharePoint Schedule - Centralized Team Scheduling in SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.